Hacking computer passwords (Windows username and password) is no more tricky. In this tutorial, you will learn how to hack computer password using a USB storage media (flash drive). But be quite smarter if you’re trying to attempt on your employer’s workstation. First, look at the Windows logon legal message policy, then go ahead wisely.
Earlier, we also made easier to crack saved login passwords in the browsers. Similarly, you can hack a computer password on any PC without looking into the Windows core files.
To do so, you just need to connect a flash drive with password cracker software into the target PC and it will automatically hack windows password on the go.
Isn’t it cool?
This is just an auto hacking USB drive that steals Windows credentials automatically and stores hacked materials on your removal disk.
Well, this computer password hacking software doesn’t need to be installed on any PC, hence it’s a portable tool.
Simply copy paste a few batch files in your pen drive and connect it to the target system you want to hack and within a couple of seconds, it will automatically hack computer passwords with no efforts.
Note: We post computer hacking tricks at Elkees Media just for learning purposes and preventing yourself from being hacked. Never misuse it. Our aim is to aware people of these kinds of hacking tricks and tips so that no one can easily cheat you.
Below is the process that will help you to make an auto-hacking USB drive to break the computer password and other credential information including login details (Gmail, Facebook password), outlook passwords, operating system product keys, etc.
Stuff Needed to Hack Computer Password
Below are the things that you will need for a successful operation:
- A USB removal disk (known as pen drive/flash drive). It could be of any size/capacity.
- 2 minutes permission to access your enemy’s computer (desktop or laptop).
- Tools for computer password hacking including usernames, passwords, product license keys, etc.
The Above tools will create an auto hacking flash drive.
And, it will contain applications that will recover the password from a computer.
The apps are MessenPass, Mail PassView, IE PassView, PasswordFox, Protected Storage PassView, and some batch files.
How to Hack a PC Password with a Flash Drive
1. Free download password finder tool on your computer and open pcinfo folder in the downloaded file. The package is password-protected, hence, you can use “elkeesmedia.com” to extract or open the WinRAR file.
2. Copy all files and folders from pcinfo folder and paste these files in the root directory of your pen drive.
3. Now your auto-hacking tool is ready to hack a computer password. Simply plug the Pendrive into that computer you want to hack then wait for at least 2 minutes.
4. After some time remove your Pendrive and then, connect it to your machine. Now open dump folder in your pen drive, here you will find all the hacked details.
For better instructions to hack the computer password, see the “Read Me First” notepad file in the downloaded tool.
Note: Some of the antivirus software detect this tool as an infected file that is not actually. This is the false positive alarm. These password hacking tools only contain batch files and trusted Windows apps but we still suggest to use it wisely.
Don’t forget to temporary disable your antivirus before using this tool to hack computer password in Windows PCs. Give it a try and let us know how it worked for you through the below comment section.