When it comes to instant messaging, WhatsApp is the first app or medium the comes to our mind. The Facebook owned app has already crossed 5 billion downloads on the Google Play Store and has 2 billion active members according to the latest stats. People use the app to connect with their colleagues, family, and friends.
But when it comes to sending a message to an unknown number, then everyone knows that you first need to save the mobile number in your phone contacts, and then only you can send a WhatsApp message on that number. What if I tell you that you can also send messages to unknown numbers without saving them.
There are a lot of third-party apps available on the Google Play Store that can be used to fulfill your purpose. However, if you don’t want to compromise your privacy and are looking for a rigid and legal way, then follow the below-mentioned steps:
How To Send WhatsApp Message To Unknown Numbers?
- Open a browser of your choice in your smartphone or desktop
- Now type https://api.whatsapp.com/send?phone= in the search bar and add the phone number with the country code you want to send a message to at the end of the web address
- Now you will see a ‘chat on WhatsApp’ option on the screen along with the mentioned number
- Tap on the continue to chat button and download the WhatsApp app on your desktop or use WhatsApp web, in case you are using your phone then the chat will directly open up where you directly send messages
- Now you can exchange words with people without saving their number
By following the above-mentioned steps you can easily have a conversation with anyone on WhatsApp without even saving their number. This method will be fruitful for the people who use this instant messaging platform for professional activities and contact new people every day. You can drop your views on the mentioned WhatsApp trick in the comment section and call out if you have issues with the trick or we missed out on something.