At the time you visit this website at www.elkeesmedia.com, the IP address used to access this website will be stored along with the dates, locations and time of access.
We use Google Analytics to track the visitors/users/customers/readers visits on this website. It helps us to know when / how / from where a visitor reaching to this blog/website.
All the information is used to analyze this site, keep track of visitor movements and gather broad demographic information for internal use.
Please note that any recorded IP addresses are not linked to any personally identifiable information. So you don’t need to worry about your personal information, this site has no any direct connection to your system.
Moreover, we may collect the information:
- name, location, work, and job title.
- contact details including email address, website, phone numbers.
- demographic information such as users’ preferences & interests and postcode.
- other information relevant to customer surveys or/and offers or/and deals.
Why do we collect and what we do with the information we gather
We need this information to understand your requirements, expectations and to provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- internal quality purpose and record keeping.
- we may use the information to improve our content quality, products, and services.
- we may send promotional & deals email periodically about new products, privacy & term updates, special offers & coupons, or/and other information we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- we may use the collected information to customize and improve the website according to your needs & interests.
- from time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
- also, we may provide your information to our third-party partners for marketing or promotional purposes.
- we will never sell or pass your information to anyone.
Comments & Reviews
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments or/and review form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you use a contact form on our website to contact us, we may capture your personal data and store it for future references.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to save your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.