Sushant Singh Rajput’s suspicious demise is getting more hype every passing day. Rhea Chakraborty, the prime suspect of the SSR case, was summoned twice by the CBI. She was interrogated for 10 hours yesterday and today also she was summoned at 10:30 a.m. Rhea is the one who seems to have many answers to Sushant’s demise.
CBI has asked her many questions during these two days of interrogation, here are some the questions asked to Rhea during the inquisition:
- What happened on June 8? Why did she leave Sushant’s house?
- How many time she has a conversation with Sushant during June 8 and June 14?
- Was she knowing all the friends and staff of Sushant before moving in with him?
- How were her relations with Sushant’s family?
- What happened during the Europe trip?
- Details about Sushant’s depression and medication.
Along with Rhea, CBI also questioned her brother Showik Chakraborty for 14 hours on Thursday. Rhea and Showik were questioned separately to know the intact truth. Sushant’s flatmate, Siddharth Pithani was also questioned by the CBI as he is also one of the suspects in the case.
The CBI (Central Bureau of Investigation), ED (Enforcement Directorate), and NCB (Narcotics Control Bureau) are also investigating their respective angles on the matter. Rhea Chakraborty addressed the media and said that it was becoming mental torture for her to endure so many investigations.
The 28-year-old actress gave an interview to the India Today group and tried to clarify her part to meet the controversy but this interview also went against her and the channel she interviewed was also targeted by the people.