Unlock 4 Guidelines: The Ministry of Home Affairs has issued the guidelines for ‘Unlock 4’ on Saturday. These instructions will come into effect from the month of September. Many relaxations will be given in this phase of unlocking and the biggest among all is the resumption of Metro rail services.
Here’s a look at the Unlock 4.0 guidelines:
- Metro rail services operate in a graded manner from September 7.
- Congregations with a cap of 100 people allowed from September 21.
- Political rallies to be allowed from September 21.
- Students of class 9 to 12 standards are allowed to go to the school voluntarily, written consent of the parents required. 50% of teaching and non-teaching staff allowed in schools outside the containment zone.
- Research scholars who have laboratory work are permitted to take guidance and ask queries from the respective faculties.
- From September 21, the number of people allowed at weddings will be increased from 50 to 100. Similarly, for funerals, the number will be increased from 20 to 100 people.
- Open-air theatres will be allowed from September 21.
- Social, academic, sports, entertainment, cultural, religious, political functions will also be allowed with a cap of 100 people from September 21
- Whereas, services like swimming pools and amusement parks will remain shut until further orders.
- International air travel will remain prohibited except those allowed as special flights.
Union home ministry also urged to keep following the basic COVID guidelines like regular usage of masks and sanitizer, and social distancing should be followed properly. Every service allowed by the ministry is under various restrictions so that COVID cases could remain in control.
Talking about the current corona cases, numbers have reached 3.54 million in which recovered cases are 2.71 million and casualties have reached 63,498 which is increased by 1,021 today.