At Elkees Media, our vision is to provide top quality information and genuine content to the Worldwide subscribers. We let authors and bloggers show their content writing talent on this technology blog by guest posting service.
Authors can submit guest posts online related to the following topics by dropping us an email.
Apart from the Latest Technology News, we almost cover all popular topics including Making Money Online, Affiliate Marketing, Bogging Tricks & Tips, Life Style, Health & Fitness, Social Networking Tricks, SEO Tutorials, Digital Marketing and Tips, Hosting Promo Codes, Domain Deals, Exclusive Coupons, Pranks, Software and Application Downloads, Product and Software Reviews, How-To and other niche topics.
And, if you wish to contribute regularly or want to join ElkeesMedia as an author, forward your resume to our email address mentioning your personal details, education and content writing experience etc. We will pay you and you will get a freedom to work from home (only applicable for authors living outside the Delhi NCR, India).
Job at Elkees Media
We are hiring technical writers, editors, and start-up journalists for our Delhi-NCR based office. If you’re interested to work with us, send your resume to email@example.com and we will in touch with you once you are shortlisted. And, don’t forget to show your past work experience. Check out the job openings here.
“Write so that people can hear it and it slides through the brain and goes straight to the heart” – Maya Angelou
We strictly follow some guest posts terms and conditions. If you wish to contribute to this site, first go through the following conditions & guidelines. It is mandatory to maintain good quality work.
Guest Post TnC – 0 Tolerance
- Guest Posts must be at least a minimum 800 of words.
- We will trash outdated blogger tutorials or technology news.
- Your post must be 100% genuine and unique, free of duplicate content and must follow copyright laws. You can’t either republish your article elsewhere, once published on this site.
- Give proper credit to the respective owner of the original content, if you refer to other articles/images, etc.
- Gently provide relative screenshots, videos, images, and links to your posts to the better user experience. It makes articles interesting and more readable.
- Articles must have Standard English Grammar & Punctuations. Use basic/simple English words instead of jargon.
- SEO link builders are strictly not allowed in the pitches or guest posts. Neither dofollow nor nofollow backlinks are allowed in the article body. Only guest author’s/contributor’s social media pages or their own website (personal/official) can be linked as nofollow in the biography section. Again not any client’s site that doesn’t belong to you.
- Articles/Posts will trash instantly if made by Article Rewriter software or tools. We don’t accept articles made by any Article Rewriting Tools / Article Spinning / Article Changer / Paraphrasing Tool, etc. We may also block your account as well as IP address.
- You can grant a URL to your homepage (nofollow) with a short biography of about 200 characters.
- We’ll either remove the complete duplicate articles or copied paragraph without any prior information. We scan all the duplicate contents using Copyscape – the copycat web software. If we found any copied article or paragraph, we’ll consider it as the violation of copyright laws and may also file a complaint in DMCA.
- The article must not be from any individual company or services. We have set some other permission criteria for the same. For the guest posts on any personal/professional branding, you need to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This tech news site is surely yours and we wish to help you out as much as you helped us with your consistent motivation and feedback.
The only thing we request is obedience to these general rules because we often receive several guest posting requests but it hurts us badly when we discover that the guest posts is a spun content and stolen one. The internet has surely become wide enough but there still exist easy ways of tracking the original source of the sent contents.