At Elkees Media, our vision is to provide top quality information and genuine content to our subscribers and site visitors. We let authors and bloggers show their content writing talent on our technology blog through posting guest posts.
You can submit guest posts online related to the following topics by dropping us an email.
Apart from the latest & breaking news, we also cover all popular topics including Making Money Online, Affiliate Marketing, Bogging Tricks & Tips, Life Style, Health & Fitness, Social Networking Tricks, SEO Tutorials, Digital Marketing and Tips, Hosting Promo Codes, Domain Deals, Exclusive Coupons, Pranks, Software and Application Downloads, Product and Software Reviews, How-To and other niche topics.
Become a Regular Contributor
Instead of submitting a guest post, if you wish to contribute regularly or want to join ElkeesMedia as a contributor, forward your resume to our email address stating your previously published posts and content writing experience.
You will get the freedom to work from your place (only applicable to the authors living outside the Delhi NCR, India).
Job at Elkees Media
We are hiring content writers, editors, and start-up journalists for our Delhi-NCR based office.
If you want to work with us, check out the available positions and apply a role today. We will get in touch with you once you are shortlisted.
“Write so that people can hear it and it slides through the brain and goes straight to the heart” – Maya Angelou
Further, for the guest post, we strictly follow a few guest posts terms and conditions. If you wish to contribute to this site, first you need to go through the following conditions & guidelines. The most mandatory points to maintain good quality work.
Guest Post TnC – 0 Tolerance
- Guest Posts must be at least a minimum 800 of words.
- We will trash outdated blogger tutorials and news stories.
- Your post must be 100% genuine and unique, free of duplicate content and must follow copyright laws. You can’t either republish your article elsewhere, once it published on this site.
- Give proper credit to the respective owner of the original content if you refer to other articles/images, etc.
- Gently provide relevant screenshots, videos, images, and links to your posts for the better user experience. It makes the articles interesting and more readable.
- SEO link builders are strictly not allowed in the pitches or guest posts. We strictly hate dofollow/follow backlinks that most writers look for to get the pagerank juice. Links to the social media pages or/and his/her own website of the writer can be linked as nofollow in the biography section. Again not any client’s site that doesn’t belong to the content author.
- Articles will be trashed if generated with the help of any Article Rewriter software or tools. We don’t accept articles made by any Article Rewriting Tools / Article Spinning / Article Changer / Paraphrasing Tool, etc. We may also block your account as well as IP address.
- We’ll either remove the complete duplicate articles or copied paragraph without any prior information. We scan all the duplicate contents using Copyscape – the copycat web software.
- The article must not be related to any individual company or service.
For the guest posts or sponsorship inquiries, you need to contact us here.
This news site is surely yours, and we wish to help you out as much as you helped us with your consistent motivation and feedback.
The only thing we request is obedience to these general rules because we often receive several guest posting requests, but it hurts us badly when we discover that the guest posts is a spun content and stolen one. The internet has become wide enough. But there still exist some easy ways to track the original source of the sent contents.