Building free dofollow backlinks is something more trending among webmasters and bloggers. But free dofollow backlinks are only beneficial when they are high-quality. And that’s not a quite easier for newbies.
If you’re wishing the high page rank for your blog or website, you should be well-experienced in identifying the quality backlinks that come from the high PageRank websites and authority sites.
Well, today here in this post, I am going to reveal some free dofollow high-quality backlinks for blogs and other professional niche websites.
Free High PR Dofollow Backlinks List for Niche Sites
These are not an automatic backlinks generator or high-quality dofollow backlink tricks. Therefore, you will create all backlinks manually.
Here’s the list of a combination of .com, .org, .gov and .edu backlinks. So let’s start building authority backlinks.
#1 Get Free Dofollow Backlinks from Google Plus Account
Yeah! You read it right. You can get free dofollow backlinks from a high authority website – Google Plus. Google+ is a most powerful social website and hosted on Google’s sub-domain having #1 Alexa ranking.
Anyone who uses Google plus can easily get do-follow links directly from their Google plus profile.
If you don’t use Google plus, sign up for an account or use your existing Google account to build free dofollow backlinks. Following are the steps to get links to your site.
- Login to your Google plus account => click on Profile from left navigation and Edit Profile button or directly go to https://aboutme.google.com/u/0/?referer=gplus.
- Edit the Story section and add about you in the Introduction field with your aspired brand name/website or blog name/keywords/rich anchored text with the hyperlink to your site.
- Once you finished editing. Finally hit the OK button to save the modifications.
That’s all! Nothing you need to do more. Similarly, you can add any number of free dofollow backlinks. There is no limit but 2 or 3 links are effective.
#2 Build Free Dofollow Backlinks from Instructables.com
Instructables.com is another how-to site having #623 Alexa ranking and placed in the United States.
Hence, you can publish free guest posts on Instructables and guest blogging always recommended for building quality backlinks.
- Sign up for an account and edit your profile.
- In edit profile section, look over the field – Website. Add anchored text or keyword in the display name field and your site URL in another field.
- Hit the Save Profile button and that’s all.
Now go to your Instructables profile and you’ll see a dofollow backlink just below your username.
#3 Generate High PR Backlinks from Microsoft Answer Website
Microsoft is a high authority website and its answer site is hosted on Microsoft’s subdomain – Answers.microsoft.com.
Create high-quality back-links and drive traffic to your website for free from Google trusted website.
Also see: Get Free Backlinks for your blogs & websites.
Login to Microsoft’s answer website and post solution for the tech problems related to the Microsoft products. There are plenty of issues waiting for the resolutions.
You just need to provide a solution to a problem. First of all, just pick an issue that you can solve and write a blog post on your website or blog for the solution of that problem. Finally, submit your blog post link answering that question.
#4 Get Free Dofollow Backlinks via Submit Link to Dmoz.org
Get free dofollow backlinks by Dmoz directory submission. Dmoz.org (old domain Dmoz.com) is a most famous blog submission site. Well, getting backlinks from Dmoz is not easy but if your links get approved and listed on Dmoz listing submission then your site will definitely boost page rank.
- Land on Dmoz.org website and choose a category that describes your blog niche.
- Select the sub-category on the next page.
- Finally, click on suggest URL from the top menu and enter your site’s details like Website/blog URL, Title, Description and click the submit button.
After your Dmoz submission, an editor will review your suggestion to determine whether they will include your suggested site in the directory or not. You may get the response through an email about your Dmoz.org Submit URL.
#5 Free High PR Backlink from Amazon Community
I don’t need to give an introduction to Amazon.com. Everyone knows about this world’s most popular online shopping website.
- Visit kdp.amazon.com and create an account or log in using your existing account.
- Navigate to your profile edit area and add a homepage to your site.
You will get a free dofollow backlink to your site and the link will index in search engine also.
#6 Use Inbound.org to Get Free Do Follow Backlinks
Inbound.org is a marketing community portal on the internet. So you can use it to get free dofollow backlinks and boost your website traffic.
- Visit inbound.org and register an account.
- Go to your profile and fill up your details. Write your biography in about section following your website link.
Rather, you can add a link in your post description you share on inbound.org site. By so you can generate free do-follow links from each post you publish on inbound.
#7 Get Free Backlink from .edu Domain
Free edu backlink from harvard.edu website. You can get a .edu link from Harvard OpenScholar community.
- Visit community.openscholar.harvard.edu and click on sign up.
- Register your account on OpenScholar support community using your name, email, and password.
- Once you signed up, log into your account. Set up your profile and add your website’s link.
And, that’s how you can get the free high-quality backlink. This will be a nofollow nature backlink that will not pass PageRank or link juice but will increase your site’s trust in Google eyes.
#8 Build Free Dofollow Gov Backlinks from Russian Federation
Get free dofollow gov backlink from the official website of Russian Federation. If you’re a serious blogger, you may know that how much benefit of having educational and government website backlinks.
To make free dofollow backlinks from a government site, follow these steps.
- Visit torgi.gov.ru and register an account entering a username, email address and password.
- Once you create a login ID and set up your profile following your website link and that’s all done.
You will get free dofollow backlinks from a government official website.
- Whenever you build free dofollow backlinks for your online project, always make sure that you can edit those links anytime.
- Prefer building backlinks to your internal pages and posts instead of a homepage of your site. A bunch of backlinks to homepage sometimes create problems. Hence, the Google Algorithm updates can penalize your site.
- Don’t generate backlinks too fast. So, make it every day – slowly and gradually.
- Never consider buying cheap backlink that usually happens on Fiverr and SEOclerks. New bloggers lure towards these cheap Gigs to build high-quality PR backlink in just $5. No one can provide hundreds of quality links in just $5. So it’s better to stay away from such offers.
Free dofollow backlinks are good but only when you get them wisely. I’m profoundly inspired by Brian Dian as he shared a handy guide on how to get backlinks with guestographics in a backlinko blog post.
Hope, bloggers, and webmasters will find this post helpful to build free dofollow backlinks for their sites. If you know any other great site that provides free do follow links, please share with us via comment.
How to Get the Name of an Unknown Mobile Number Holder
HostGator Anniversary Sale: Up to 60% OFF on Web Hosting
Top 100 Insurance Companies in the United States
Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella is Wiping His Hands After Handshake with PM Narendra Modi
Google Ad Grants for Nonprofit Organizations – Free AdWords
Get Back the Lost MS Server 2003 & Windows XP Genuine Product Key from Original Installation CD/ISO
Phone3 years ago
Amazing Bluetooth Names for Your Mobile Phones
Phone1 year ago
Ways to Trace Phone Number to Find Owner Name & Address Location
Phone4 years ago
How to Block SIM Card using USSD Code
Apps2 years ago
Get Notification When a Particular Facebook Friend Come Online
Blogger4 years ago
Free .net Domain Name Registration in India with Web Hosting from Google
Apps3 years ago
How to Find Unknown Caller Details With Truecaller
Networking3 years ago
Great WiFi Names for Your Wireless Networks
Facebook4 years ago
Accept/Reject All Facebook Friend Requests at Once