Elkees Media is a new startup in the news industry that focuses on delivering trending news and technical stories to the general public through our news blogs and other Elkees businesses. To know more about us in more detail, visit our about page.
If you’re a media journalist or a tech-savvy guy with guts and humor and are always ready to create phenomenal appealing contents, Careers at Elkees Media can boost your future and help you to achieve your career goals.
Why choose us as your career?
- Join a team of talented geeks and top journalist who can write quality tech resources and breaking news stories for ever-growing readers.
- As we are a new startup, it will bring a lot of chances for career growth.
- When you feel tired on the chair, you’re always free to play video games or have a cup of tea/coffee (it’s free and always will be).
- Always rewards good talents.
- An opportunity to work in the heart of India – Delhi NCR (near Noida, Uttar Pradesh).
- Flexible working environment. Don’t want to come to office today? No problem, work from home and get it done.
We are hiring tech writers, media journalists, and editors for our Delhi-NCR based office. The candidate will be responsible for regularly producing quality content, updating/rewriting old articles, and researching newer ideas on daily basis.
Vacancy Status: Open
Location: Delhi-NCR (Noida)
Salary: INR 2.5-4 LPN
Does tech stuff excite you like Apple, Google, Android, Web Hosting, Linux? Are you obsessed with the ongoing and latest comings of technology? Do you love to write and discern compelling content?
We are looking for tech talents to lead and define our daily coverage of the technology industry, smartphones, apps, gadgets, with a focus on tech news. This position is responsible for covering breaking news, coordinating and writing reviews on the latest tech trends.
- Lead and producing daily coverage of the tech industry, gadget reviews, apps, etc.
- Coordinate stories and ideas with the Editorial team.
- Some coverage on weekends may be required.
- Brainstorm new and creative articles.
- Updating the outdated articles.
- Rewriting the content that does not get values.
- 0-5 years of experience in writing for technology blogs or have been publishing articles on one’s own blog.
- Graduate in English/Journalism/Science and technology.
- Have good command over English language and strong writing skills.
- One who has the ability to work under and meet deadlines.
- Must be willing to help non-tech guys.
- Must be good at explaining things.
- One who’s passionate about trying new apps, software, technology, gadgets, etc.
- Should have a knack for problem-solving.
- Should be the one who keeps his/her eyes on the latest developments and news from the tech and the Internet world.
Important Note: Candidates with knowledge of Linux, Web Hosting, WordPress, Open Source technologies will be preferred.
Apply Here: If you are interested, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and if we like what we see, we will get in touch with you. Don’t forget to include a few samples of your previous work (online/offline published articles written by you) if you have any.