Embedding Google Adsense Ad below Blogger post title, it’s all mean to make more money online because it increases Click Through Rate (CTR) and Cost Per Click (CPC) Revenue. The Adsense Ads is cookie-based contextual advertising networks that show relevant ads to the readers and content. It is one of the primary choices of every beginner and pro blogger for website monetization.
More useful posts:
- Ways to Recover the Deleted Blog Post on Blogspot.
- How to Embed PDF and other Document Files in Blogger Blog Posts.
- Create and Publish Blog Posts from the MS Word to Popular Blogging Platforms.
- 10 BlogSpot Layout Customizations for an Attractive and Pro Blog.
Webmaster and bloggers try several ad placements on their website or blog to get the maximum results in CTR and CPC. However, all other unnecessary ads placement is worthless.
There are only a few ads placement recommended by Google Adsense to increase Adsense earning and today we are sharing one of them.
While browsing other blogs you follow, you might have seen Adsense ad unit embedded just below the post title in most of the blogs. Generally, pro bloggers insert the Adsense ad below post title because this is one of the most exposed places and best areas to get more clicks to generate more money online.
Show Adsense Ads Below the Post Title
Well, in this post, I’ll show you how to show implement the advertisement code in the Blogspot blog so that it shows ads at the beginning of the content. But, before you follow the below process, it is needed to parse Adsense code.
Yes, the default GoogleAds code is not compatible with the blogger template, hence you will need to convert Google AdSense ad code so that you can use it in your blogger templates.
If you use the default Google Adsense ad code directly in your blogger template, the ads won’t appear. So, the Adsense ad code requires to change the special characters into the corresponding HTML tags.
Convert Google Adsense Ad Code for Blogger Compatibility
The following are the steps to convert the default Adsense code into blogger compatible.
- Go to Google Adsense and copy the ad code in either 300*250 or 468*60 ad size.
- Visit the Adsense ad code converter page to parse the code.
- Once you get your parsed code, it will be ready to put Adsense ad below post title in blogger. Now, follow the below steps.
How to Insert Google Ad Code Below the Blogger Post Title?
Follow the step-by-step instruction to add Adsense below the blog post.
1. Log in to Blogger => Go to Template => Click on Edit HTML.
It is recommended to take a backup of your blog template before proceeding.
2. Search for <div class=’post-header’> or <div class=’post-header-line-1’/> by pressing Ctrl + F.
3. Now use the below code with your converter Adsense code right below any of the searched tags. If you want to show the ad above the post title, paste the code just above the searched tag. Or else, paste it below the searched tag to display Adsense ad below the blogger post title.
<b:if cond='data:blog.pageType == "item"'> PLACE PARSED/CONVERTED GOOGLE AD CODE HERE </b:if>
4. Once you did, just click the Save template button.
Note: The above code allows the ads to appear on blog posts only. If you want to show ads on all web pages (blog posts and pages), use your parsed code without using the above code.
Setting Up the Alignment
The above code will show the ads on the left side. If you want to show the ads on the right side or at the center, then use below code:
<b:if cond='data:blog.pageType == "item"'> <div align="center"> PLACE YOUR AD CODE HERE </div> </b:if>
To float the Adsense ads on the right side or left side, use the below code. It will wrap content text around Google Adsense ads.
<b:if cond='data:blog.pageType == "item"'> <div style="float:left; margin:10px;"> PLACE YOUR AD CODE HERE </div> </b:if>
Just replace left with the right to show the advertisement content on the right side wrapped with text.
That’s all you’re needed to do to put Google Adsense ad below post title in blogger blogs. If you like the post, consider sharing this article on your social networking profiles. Unable to add Adsense ad below blogger post title? Post your comments below for help.