Editor’s Note: This post was originally published in January 2014 and has been completely revamped and updated for accuracy and comprehensiveness.
Why am I getting incessant Facebook friend requests from complete strangers? Looking for a Facebook trick to get rid of unknown Facebook Friends Request? Well, here on ElkeesMedia.com, I keep on posting social networking tutorials covering a major part of social media tricks and tips. Earlier I have posted a tutorial on how to increase facebook page likes automatically and today I am going to show you how to automatically accept all Facebook friend request at once. Even a beginner can either Confirm or Delete all pending friend request at once.
Although, getting a bunch of Facebook friend requests usually happen with the celebrities and many popular personalities.
But most of the time, a beautiful girl or lady also gets hundreds of FB Friend requests on a daily basis.
But that’s true 🙂
Well, this is not an easy task to accept all Facebook pending request at once. But after the end of this post, you will see how easy it is.
Automatically Accept All Facebook Friend Requests or Delete All at Once
Here I will show you two ways on how to either Confirm or Delete Request on Facebook in bulk.
In my earlier post, I have shared how to get notified when a particular Facebook friend comes online? You may also find this guide useful for you.
Let’s get started!
Follow these steps carefully:
1. Visit facebook.com on your Mozilla Firefox web browser or Google Chrome and Sign in to your account.
2. Now visit here to go to Facebook pending request page or directly copy-paste this URL into your browser “https://www.facebook.com/reqs.php” without quotes.
Here you will see all Facebook pending friend requests in the list.
3. In the bottom of the Facebook friend requests, you will see “See More“, simply click that option to expand all pending friend requests.
Skip the step 3 if there is no “See More” option and continue from step 4.
4. Now press (Ctrl+Shift+J for chrome & Ctrl+Shift+K for Firefox) to launch browser’s web console menu.
See this illustration screenshot:
Remember: As soon as you paste the above code in Mozilla Firefox, it may show up with a warning. Just ignore that message and type “allow pasting” in the field to allow running the script.
It will take a couple of seconds to accept all pending friend requests automatically.
Similarly, visit the facebook pending requests page and use the above code to accept all pending page requests at once.
Confirm or Delete Request on Facebook at Once – Browser Extension
Automatically accept all Facebook pending friend requests using the Google Chrome extension.
Not feeling safe to try the above method?
Well, here is another way to either confirm or delete pending friends request on Facebook.
This a time-saving chrome extension to automatically accept all Facebook friend requests sent to your account.
The developer of this extension is
Khalil Shreateh getmyscript.com
You can install this extension in your chrome browser directly from the Chrome Web Store.
The Facebook Social Toolkit – a collection of useful social media tools
Toolkit for Facebook – A chrome extension to perform various tricks on Facebook.
This toolkit for Facebook has various cool features that can save your time.
Some cool features of Facebook social toolkit extension are:
Free Removal Tools – Using FB free removal tools, you can perform the following actions:
- Unlike all Facebook pages at once.
- Unfriend all friends instantly.
- Unfollow all Facebook friends.
- Delete all comments on the go.
- Reject all Facebook friends request using single-click.
- Unfollow all FB groups automatically.
- Auto-removes Facebook page likes.
- Remove all Facebook groups and Cancel all pending friend requests.
Free Facebook Tools – these tools have awesome features such as-
- Extracting Facebook Profile ID.
- Invite your friends to like your brand page.
- Invite your friends to join your group.
- Accept all friends request at once.
- Event invitation tool.
- Send multiple friend request at once.
- Facebook video downloader.
- This extension also allows hiding last seen on FB for messages.
It violates Facebook terms & privacy.
Use these types of Facebook tricks to accept all Facebook friend requests automatically at your own risk.
Furthermore, both methods to automatically accept all Facebook friend requests are working without any problem and does not harm any user’s account yet (as per the subscribers’ comments).
Certainly, above all accepting and rejecting ways are helping you out to bulk Confirm and Delete Request on Facebook.
What is your opinion about accepting all Facebook friend requests using the above methods? First, give it a try and let me know whether it is working for you or not by posting your comments below.