Are you running a nonprofit organization? Are you helping the humanities? Google Ad Grants offering free AdWords (advertisement) to nonprofits sites.
Google is doing such a great work by helping the nonprofits. Google AdWords running a campaign to free advertise for nonprofit sites – worth up to $329 per day or $10,000 monthly to promote their missions and initiatives to show their footprints on Google search results.
Google Ad Grants is a donation program for Google Inc. To learn more about the program, have a look at Google Grants on its official site.
Are your Nonprofits Eligible for Google Ad Grants?
This is a big question, your organization should meet some important criteria for being eligible for Google Ad Grants.
- You must hold current and valid charity status- 501(c)(3) status, determined by the USA.
- The nonprofits should have a functioning website with substantial contents.
- You must have to agree and accept the certifications regarding nondiscrimination and donation receipt and use.
- The organization must provide the Employer ID (EIN).
The following organizations are not eligible for Google Grants:
You may also interested in: Free .net Domain Name Registration in India with Web Hosting from Google.
- Government entities and organization.
- Healthcare organizations and Hospitals.
- Childcare centers, Schools, Universities, and academic institutions. However, philanthropic arms of educational organizations are eligible
Get Premium Google Products from Google Ad Grants
- Google Ad Grants: Free AdWords advertising via keyword targeting to promote your site on Google.
- Google Apps: Free version of Google Apps including Gmail, Calendar, Docs, and much more.
- YouTube: YouTube for nonprofits provides premium branding capacities to increase upload capacity on YouTube Channels.
- Google Earth and Maps: Google earth outreach grants provide the free license for Google Earth Pro and Maps API for business.
If your nonprofit organization meets the above conditions, you can apply for Google Ad Grants online. The approval of your application can take unto 6 months administered under the Google’s nonprofit team.
How to Get Name of an Unknown Mobile Number Holder
HostGator Anniversary Sale: Up to 60% OFF on Web Hosting
Top 100 Insurance Companies in the United States
- Phone3 years ago
Amazing Bluetooth Names for Your Mobile Phones
- Phone4 years ago
How to Block SIM Card using USSD Code
- Phone1 year ago
Ways to Trace Phone Number to Find Owner Name & Address Location
- Apps2 years ago
Get Notification When a Particular Facebook Friend Come Online
- Blogger4 years ago
Free .net Domain Name Registration in India with Web Hosting from Google
- Apps3 years ago
How to Find Unknown Caller Details With Truecaller
- Networking3 years ago
Great WiFi Names for Your Wireless Networks
- Facebook4 years ago
Accept/Reject All Facebook Friend Requests at Once