Want to hack computer passwords like username and password? In this tutorial, you will learn how to hack computer password using a USB storage media (flash drive). But be quite smarter if you’re trying to attempt on your employer’s workstation. First look on the Windows logon legal message policy, then go ahead wisely.
Earlier, we also made easier to crack saved login passwords in the browsers. Similarly, you can hack computer password on any PC without looking into the Windows core files.
To do so, you just need to connect a flash drive with password cracker software into the target PC and it will automatically hack windows password on the go.
Isn’t it cool?
This is just an auto hacking USB drive that steals Windows credentials automatically and stores hacked materials on your removal disk.
Well, this computer password hacking software doesn’t need to be installed on any PC, hence it’s a portable tool.
Simply copy some bat files in your pen drive and connect it into the target computer that you want to hack and within a couple of seconds, it will automatically hack computer password with no efforts.
Note: We post computer hacking tricks at Elkees Media just for learning object and preventing yourself from being hacked. Never misuse it.
Our aim is to aware people about these kinds of hacking tricks and tips so that no one can easily cheat you.
Below is the process that will help you to make an auto-hacking USB drive to break the computer password and other credential information including login details (Gmail, Facebook password), outlook passwords, operating system product keys, etc.
Stuff Needed to Hack Computer Password
Below are the things that you will need for a successful operation:
- A USB removal disk (known as pen drive/flash drive). It could be of any size/capacity.
- 2 minutes permission to access your enemy’s computer (desktop or laptop).
- Hacking tools to hack computer password including usernames, passwords, products license keys, etc.
The Above tools will create an auto hacking flash drive.
And, it will contain applications that will recover password from a computer.
The apps are MessenPass, Mail PassView, IE PassView, PasswordFox, Protected Storage PassView, and some batch files.
How to Hack a Computer Password with a Flash Drive
1. Free download password finder tool on your computer and open pcinfo folder in the downloaded file.
2. Copy all files and folders from pcinfo folder and paste these files in the root directory of your pendrive.
3. Now your auto-hacking tool is ready to hack computer password. Simply plug the pendrive into that computer you want to hack then wait for at least 2 minutes.
4. After some time remove your pendrive and then, connect it to your machine. Now open dump folder in your pendrive, here you will find all the hacked details.
For better instructions to hack computer password, see “Read Me First” notepad file in the downloaded tool.
Note: Some of the antivirus software detect this tool as an infected file that is not actually. These password hacking tools only contain batch files and trusted Windows apps.
Don’t forget to temporary disable your antivirus before using this tool to hack Windows computer password.
Display Custom Warning Message and Login Statistics on Windows Logon Screen
Create a string value in windows registry to display or show a text notice on logon screen at the time of windows start-up in windows xp, vista, win 7, win 8
Want to show legal notice before windows login screen (CTRL ALT DEL) to your company employees or system users?
Here you’ll learn how to display a custom warning message on logon screen in Windows XP, Win Vista, 7, 8.1 & 10.
We’ll walk you through to the 3 different ways that can help you to show legal warnings to a computer user before they use your computer machine.
With a few simple windows tweaks, you can customize the operating system login screen to add a warning message & login statistics.
Using the below method, you can add any legal warning message or can also create a funny message for the user who often uses your machine.
Display Legal Notice Before Login Screen – Windows Registry Tweak
Windows Registry is a core hierarchical database, so it’ll be safe if you can backup your system by creating a Restore Point as well as copying important data to an external hard drive.
If anything goes wrong, you can restore your system’s data just-in-case.
Follow steps to add custom warning messages using this windows registry tweak.
1. Go to Start Menu => Click Run => type regedit and hit Enter (if unable to find Run, you can launch it directly by pressing Windows key+R).
2. Locate the following location on Windows registry:
3. In the right-side panel, you will see two different keys. First is legalnoticecaption and second is legalnoticetext. The warning message is divided into two parts – the title and the message text.
4. To give a title to the custom message, double-click on legalnoticecaption value. When the Edit String box appears, simply type the title for your message in the Value data field, then click OK. See below screenshot I have chosen “Welcome to Elkees Media – An Informative Blog“.
You can type anything you want but remember you can only use up to 80 characters for the title (includes spaces and other special marks).
5. To add the custom text message on the login screen, double-click on legalnoticetext value. When the Edit String box appears, type your custom message in the Value data field, then click OK.
I have chosen “Elkees Media is an online information portal that offers a wide range of high-quality contents related to latest technology news, cultures, trends, etc. Visit elkeesmedia.com for latest happening around the world.” for my example.
Here you can add your own custom message or any legal notice you want. Use up to about 16,383 characters for your message.
6. Now close the registry editor and restart your computer.
Upon start-up of your machine, it’ll display your customized message just before the login screen.
Many companies and organizations also use this trick to show legal notice.
How to Enable Logon Auditing to Track Login Statistics?
You can configure the Login screen to show login statistics.
So that, you can keep track of logons that were last made on your system.
To track successful or failed Windows login attempts, add a DWORD Value to the registry.
Let’s see how to enable login activity tracking.
Right-click anywhere inside the System key at the above registry path and select New => DWORD (32-bit) Value => Rename it to DisplayLastLogonInfo and hit Enter.
Now double-click on DisplayLastLogonInfo and change its value data from 0 to 1 and click OK. It’s done.
How to Show Custom Warning Message on Login Screen – Local Security Policy
Add a message that is displayed on the logon screen whenever a user login.
Here is how to do so using local security policy.
Go to Start Menu/All Apps => Windows Administrative Tools => Local Security Policy or press Windows key+R to launch Run and type secpol.msc, then hit enter.
Add a Title for Warning Message on Login Screen
First, you need to give a title for the warning message that will be displayed just before the login window.
Navigate to Security Settings => Local Policy => Security Options and double-click the Interactive logon: Message title for users attempting to log on.
On the Local Security Setting tab, enter a title for your legal message in the box and click OK.
Add a Warning Message on Login Screen
After giving the title for your message, now add a legal warning message.
Double-click the Interactive logon: Message text for users attempting to log on. On the tab, Local Policy Setting, type your legal notice or any custom message in the box and click OK.
Now close the Local Security Policy editor and restart your machine.
It can show a message to any computer user about the usage instructions of your computer or any other important information.
Roll Back If you want to disable the message, simply go back into the Local Security Policy and remove entire message and title you’ve added to the above steps.
If you’re not very much familiar with the tech, you can also add legal warning message by using a free tool, called Windows Logon Notifier.
Free download it directly from The Windows Club.
It’s a portable utility tool, hence doesn’t require any installation.
Simply download and it’ll be ready to use.
It requires Microsoft .NET Framework 4 to be installed on your computer.
If your machine doesn’t have it, it will prompt you to install .Net Framework v4.0.
It’s a very simple free app that can easily display a custom message on Windows Vista and Windows 7, having x86 or x64 based OS.
But the above manual method works well for all versions of Windows OS – Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10.
Next time whenever a user logs on, they will be shown your message before they log in.
Hope it’s helping you to display legal notice messages on the login screen in Windows OS.
Why do you wanna add custom warning message on your computer? I would like to hear your views through the comment section.
How to Block a Website on Your Computer, Phone & Network
Want to block a website access? Learn how to block any websites like Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, or any porn or adult sites from your children.
Do you want to block certain websites from your children, employees or any other member of your family? Go through this security guide to learn how to block websites in a computer, phone, and network using the operating system’s hosts file and other tools. This is not a computer hack, just a simple utility app or/and file editing trick.
Well, I have again come with the latest computer tutorial that can help you to block websites in Windows XP and above Microsoft Windows versions. So that no one in your family or company can access to that particular blocked websites.
Recommended for you: Show custom legal warning notice when a user login to your machine.
Block all unwanted sites such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, porn or adults websites, proxy sites, games sites, etc.
This website blocking trick is very helpful for parents and employers to block websites that should not be accessed by the children as well as workers.
You can block any number of websites without any limitation. The blocked websites access will not be possible from any of the internet browsers that has already been installed on your computer such as Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, Google Chrome, Opera, etc.
Block Websites Using Hosts File in Windows Machine
To block websites using Windows hosts file, you need to edit Windows hosts file with the IP address 127.0.0.1 (localhost). If anyone tries to log into that blocked website, it will automatically redirect to localhost IP address and the webpage will show “Page Can’t Display“.
Open the Windows hosts file from the operating system’s installation directory and add sites that you want to block following the localhost IP address.
- Go to My Computer or This PC
- Locate the drive in which the operating system is installed (basically it always C Drive) and go to Windows => System32 => drivers => etc
- Here you will find a file named hosts.
- Right click on hosts file & open it with notepad.
- Go to the last line and use IP: 127.0.0.1 to block websites. Simply add website address after this IP (there must be a space between IP and website link) example: 127.0.0.1 facebook.com
- After adding website addresses in the hosts file, simply save the file on the same location or press Ctrl + S.
- Now it’s done 🙂
Another way to locate hosts file folder
1. Open Run box by press Win+R or go to start menu and click on Run.
2. Copy-Paste below code in the Run box and hit Enter. You will see hosts file there.
3. Now follow the above steps from 4 to 7.
This method to block websites was for Windows computers.
If you’re using a MAC computer, see the below method.
How to Block Websites on a MAC Machine?
Now let’s move on a Mac tutorial to block websites access in a Mac system (OS X).
Login to MAC user that have the administrator access and open the Terminal.
- Launch Terminal: Go to Applications => Utilities => Terminal
- In the Terminal window type nano /etc/hosts and hit enter to open the hosts file in text editor. This command may prompt to enter the user’s (login) password for authorization, just type your password.
- In a new line, type the domain name in this format 127.0.0.1 www.example.com to block this particular website. You can add any number of sites to restrict accessing these web pages. Just start a new line for each website address following the above green highlighted code.
- When you finish adding the sites that you want to block, just press ctrl+x and then Y to save changes to the file.
Now, all done!
Reboot your machine to completely finishing the task of blocking websites access.
Block Websites on Your Phone or Tablet
Block websites on an Android phone or tablet using the antivirus app.
Trend Micro antivirus for Android allows users to block websites that they don’t want to access.
- Install the app on Google play store and go to Options => Safe Surfing.
- To disable accessing sites, here you will have to create a free account. Swipe to Parental Controls and click on setup account. After creating the account, you will see an option – Blocked List in the app.
- Tap blocked list and start adding sites that you wanna restrict.
Via using this feature, you can block all unwanted websites.
Then, no one would be able to open these sites on your android smartphone.
Block websites on a Windows phone or tablet
Unfortunately, there is no permanent way to fully restricting a site on Windows mobile.
However, you can use AVG Family Safety browser as it blocks websites with explicit or malicious content by default.
If you consider spending some money to purchase an AVG antivirus license, you can customize the list of blocked sites.
Block websites on an Apple iOS device
Apple has come with a pretty useful feature of handy parental control tools by default that allows users to block websites.
- Go to Settings => General => Restrictions and tab on Enable Restrictions.
- Now type a password for restricting sites. Make sure you’re choosing a different passcode from the one you use to unlock the iOS device.
- Once you set the passcode, scroll down and tap the Websites. Here you can see some various ways to restrict a site. Just start enabling the features that best suit your needs.
When someone tries to access a blocked website, the system shows a message that
You cannot browse this page because it is restricted
To browse that particular blocked site, you need to tap Allow Website and enter key in the Restrictions Passcode.
Block Websites on Your Network
Block websites in the network – the best and easiest way of restricting sites is a WiFi router.
If you’re using a WiFi network in your home, then it’s a pretty cool way to block websites.
- Reach to your router via entering the default router’s IP address in the browser. Many router brands have a different default IP address. But, most of the WiFi router companies use 192.168.1.1 as a default IP. To check yours, see the back panel of your router or read the manual guide that came with your router.
- Login to the router by entering username and password. Again see router’s user guide or look the back panel of the router to find the login credentials.
- Once you logged into the router, just find an option something like Parental Control, Access Restrictions, Access Management, Internet Access Policy. Whatever the word is there on your router, just understand the mean of the same sense. Here you can set the sites that you wish to block.
- After adding the sites, simply click on Save and reboot your router to make sure all websites blocked successfully.
Any device connected to the router will not have access to the blocked sites.
This is the best solution for employers as well.
If any of the above solutions to block websites seems hard to do for you, don’t mess it yourself, just think to take help with a professional tech expert.
Hope all the above ways to block websites in computer, network & smartphone is helping you to restrict unwanted web pages. If you need some more support, just do comment below and please if you like it, share it on social sites.
Top 20 Best Tech Websites and News Blogs You Should Visit in 2018
How to Find Own Mobile Number for Indian Telecom Service Providers?
How to Open Links on a Web page by Typing the Hyperlink Text?
- Mobiles and Tablets4 years ago
Interesting WiFi SSID and Funny Bluetooth Names for your Routers and Mobile Phones
- How-to Tutorials2 years ago
How to Trace Mobile Number to Find Owner Name, Photo and GEO Location?
- Mobiles and Tablets4 years ago
How to Block SIM Card using USSD Code
- Apps3 years ago
Get Notification When a Particular Facebook Friend Come Online