Building free dofollow backlinks is something more trending among webmasters and bloggers but these free dofollow backlinks is only beneficial if they are high-quality and that’s not a quite easier for newbies.
If you’re expecting high page rank for your blogs or website, you should be well-experienced in identifying the quality backlinks that comes from a high pagerank websites and authority sites.
Well, today here in this post, I am going to reveal some free dofollow high quality backlinks for blogs and other professional niche websites.
Free High PR Dofollow Backlinks List for Niche Sites
These are not an automatic backlinks generator or high quality do follow backlink tricks. All backlinks will be build manually by you.
Here’s the list of a combination of .com, .org, .gov and .edu backlinks. Let’s start building authority backlinks.
#1 Get Free Dofollow Backlinks from Google Plus Account
Yeah! You heard it right. You can get free dofollow backlinks from a high authority website – Google Plus. Google+ is a most powerful social website hosted on Google’s sub-domain having #1 alexa ranking.
Anyone who use Google plus can easily get do follow links directly from their Google plus profile.
If you don’t use Google plus, sign up for an account or use your existing Google+ account to build free do follow backlinks. Following are the steps to get one for your site.
- Login to your Google plus account => click on Profile from left navigation and Edit Profile button or directly go to https://aboutme.google.com/u/0/?referer=gplus.
- Edit the Story section and add about you in the Introduction field with your desired brand name / website or blog name / keywords / rich anchored text with hyperlink to your site.
- Once you finished editing, just hit the OK button to save the changes.
That’s all! Nothing you need to do more. You can add any number of free dofollow backlinks. There is no limit but 2 or 3 links are recommended.
#2 Build Free Dofollow Backlinks from Instructables.com
Instructables.com is another how-to site having #623 alexa ranking and located in United States.
You can publish free guest posts on instructables.com and guest blogging always recommended for building quality backlinks.
- Sign Up for an account and edit your profile.
- In edit profile section, look over the field – Website. Add anchored text or keyword in the display name field and your site URL in another field.
- Hit the Save Profile button and it’s done.
Now go to your instructables profile and you’ll see a dofollow backlink just bellow your username.
#3 Generate High PR Backlinks from Microsoft Answer Website
Microsoft is a high authority website and it’s answer site is hosted on Microsoft’s sub domain – Answers.microsoft.com.
Create high quality back-links and drive traffic to website for free from Google trusted website like Microsoft.
Also see: Get Free Backlinks for your blogs & websites.
Login to Microsoft’s answer website and post solution for the tech problems related to the Microsoft products. There are plenty of issues waiting for the resolutions.
You just need to provide a solution to a problem. Just pick an issue that you can solve and write a blog post on your website or blog for the solution of that problem. Finally submit your blog post link answering that question.
#4 Get Free Dofollow Backlinks via Submit Link to Dmoz.org
Get free dofollow backlinks by Dmoz directory submission. Dmoz.org (old domain Dmoz.com) is a most popular blog submission site. Well, getting backlinks from Dmoz is not easy but if your links get approved and listed on Dmoz listing submission then your site will definitely boost page rank.
- Land on Dmoz.org website and choose a category that describe your blog niche.
- Select the sub-category on the next page.
- Finally click on suggest URL from the top menu and enter your site’s details like Website/blog URL, Title, Description and click the submit button.
After your Dmoz submission, an editor will review your suggestion to determine whether they will include your suggested site to the directory or not. You may get a response through an email about your Dmoz.org Submit URL.
#5 Free High PR Backlink from Amazon Community
I don’t need to give any introduction about Amazon.com. Everyone know about this world’s most popular online shopping website.
- Visit kdp.amazon.com and create an account or login using your existing account.
- Navigate to your profile edit area and add a homepage to your site.
You will get a free do follow backlink to your site and the link will index in search engine also.
#6 Use Inbound.org to Get Free Do Follow Backlinks
Inbound.org is a marketing community portal on the internet and it can be used to get free dofollow backlinks and boost your website traffic.
- Visit inbound.org and register an account.
- Go to your profile and fill up your details. Write your biography in about section following your website link.
Alternatively, you can add a link in your post description you share on inbound.org site. By so you can generate free do follow link from each post you publish on inbound.
#7 Get Free Backlink from .Edu Domain
Free edu backlink from harvard.edu website. You can get a .edu link from Harvard OpenScholar community.
- Visit community.openscholar.harvard.edu and click on sign up.
- Register you account on OpenScholar support community using your name, email and password.
- Once you singed up, login to your account and setup your profile and add your website’s link.
And, that’s how you can get free high quality backlink. This will be a nofollow nature backlink that will not pass pagerank but will increase your site’s trust in Google eyes.
#8 Build Free Dofollow Gov Backlinks from Russian Federation
Get free do follow gov backlink from official website of Russian Federation. If you’re a serous blogger, you may know that how much beneficial of having educational and government website backlinks.
To make free do follow backlinks from government site, follow below steps.
- Visit torgi.gov.ru and register an account typing a username, email address and password.
- Once you create an ID, login and setup your profile following your website link and that’s all done.
You will get free dofollow backlinks from a government official website.
- Whenever you build free dofollow backlinks for your online project, always make sure that you can edit those links any time.
- Prefer building backlinks to your internal pages and posts instead of homepage of your site. Maximum homepage backlinks sometimes create problem and penalizes by Google Algorithm updates.
- Don’t generate backlinks too fast. Make it everyday – slowly and gradually.
- Never consider to buy cheap backlink that usually happens on Fiverr and SEOclerks. Newbie bloggers attract to that cheap Gigs to build high quality PR backlink in just $5. No one can provide hundreds of quality links in just $5. So it’s better to stay away from such offers.
Free dofollow backlinks are good but only when you get them wisely. I’m deeply inspired by Brian Dian as he shared a handy guide on how to get backlinks with guestographics in a backlinko blog post.
Hope this post will be proven helpful of bloggers and web masters to build free dofollow backlinks for their sites. If you know any other great site that provides free do follow links, please share with us via comment below.